Thursday, December 1, 2011

Two Manicures

China Glaze - IDK 


This is a manicure I found on Acetone and Old Lacquer, one of my absolute favorite nail blogs.  I was going to attempt this mani with a substitute for the base coat of IDK, but then I happened to get it from eBay so I decided to try it. 

Here is the post where Bruno shows how she did it.  And next to her version, mine looks like crap, but it was also my first time doing stickers so I don't think it turned out too bad.  Thank you, Bruno, for the inspiration!

As you can tell, I'm not very creative when it comes to nail art.  I've made up a few designs on my own but I prefer to get ideas from other blogs and then try them myself.  Here is a manicure I did tonight, as inspired by Chloe from Chloe's Nails. 


OPI - Panda-Monium Pink & Sally Hansen Blackout



She hasn't updated since October, and it looks like she might not be posting any longer, but here is a link to the post where she talks about how she loves black tips.  As soon as I saw this mani I wanted to try it. 

I am planning to put up my Christmas tree on Saturday.  I will probably start looking for some Christmas nail ideas this weekend too.  I have been thinking of some ideas already and I might actually try some of my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment