Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jagged Tips - Inspired by The Princess of Polish

This jagged tips manicure was posted back in November by The Princess of Polish.  As soon as I saw it I immediately wanted to try it (another reason I took the green/polka dots mani off without wearing it out).  It reminds me of a comic book and I love the bright colors contrasting with the white base and the black zig zags.  I did those zigs zags freehand with a nail art pen - need more practice at that.  But I still love this manicure... behold the jagged tips.  Love it!!!



At the end of this post, I'd just like to take a moment to complain about how little the workers at my local beauty stores know about the world of nail polish. They never know when stuff is coming out and it seriously annoys me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily, I just stumbled upon this post. Great job on the nails. From The princess of polish.

    ReplyDelete