Sunday, February 5, 2012

Misc. Manis

I've been sick so I haven't blogged much and I left a couple manis on for 3 or 4 days each which I NEVER do... but I got pics of all my recent manicures so here they are.

First up... this is one of my new Red Angel stamping plates. I love this design!!



This next one was a fail.  The first couple fingers looked good the others are a hot mess.  I was trying to place individual glitters picked out of a glitter polish in a clear jelly.  It looked a lot better in my head but here's how it turned out:




The next manicure was inspired by this post by Kayla Shevonne.  I loved the colors she used, and I  just recently bought some new Wet N Wild colors that were quite similar, so I took them out for a spin and I really liked them.  Plus they were cheap - only $1.99 each at W@lgreen's. I got a lot of compliments on this manicure:




The following manicure was never worn outside my house because I wasn't ultimately happy with how it turned out.  I was happy with the sponging, but the stamping was a total fail.  I just need more practice.  It just sucks because if you mess it up, you have to take it off which takes off the base polish, which you then have to reapply, and it just takes forever.  But regardless, here it is:







No comments:

Post a Comment