Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nails & Nerds


I absolutely love watching The Big Bang Theory on Thursday nights.  This week, I invited 2 of my girlfriends over to watch it with me and do our nails. So the 3 of us geeked out and watched the Big Bang and I showed them how to do nail stamping. 

They each did a dark purple base with silver Konad stamping on top.  They chose single stamps rather than ones that cover the whole nail.  And they both did only a couple of fingers.  But I think they enjoyed it and I certainly loved sharing my polish and doing my nails with girlfriends. 

I already had Revlon's "Royal" on my nails from the night before.  But they were plain and I wanted to do some stamping too, so I used Konad silver and a Bundle Monster polka dot stamp.  I love the way this turned out. 

I really enjoyed the evening and I think the girls did too.  I'm hoping we can do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment