Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another Tape Mani



I loved my last tape mani so much that I wanted to do another one.  This time I decided I'd only two two accent nails on each hand.  MUCH faster and I think the design stands out more with solid fingers on either side of it. 

OPI - Dating a Royal
OPI - Alpine Snow Matte
OPI - That's Hot Pink


I have just been drawn to these colors lately.  I've used at least one of them in several of my last designs.  So today I decided to put them all together and I just love the combination. 

In other amazing news... I finally bit the bullet and ordered the magnetic nail polish that I've been wanting.  I can't wait to see how it looks in real life on my nails.  The pictures that I've seen online just look so amazing.  I can't wait to try it out!  According to Amaz0n, it should be delivered to me on Thursday.

And also, I am super proud of myself because that is the first bottle of polish I have bought in over a week.  Which is a long time for me.  :)




1 comment:

  1. ummmm where are the pics from the magnetic nail polish? I believe that was suppose to take place this weekend? :P

    ReplyDelete