Sunday, February 12, 2012

Broken Heart Valentine's Nails

China Glaze - Fuscia Fanatic
OPI - Panda-Monium Pink
White Konad Polish
Black Nail Art Pen

So, I'd say it's pretty obvious I'm not in a relationship...  if I was I would hope that I wouldn't have nearly this much time to do my nails! LOL  So instead of doing a Valentine's Day mani like everyone else is doing right now, I decided to do an anti-Valentine's mani.

I started by painting all my nails with Fuscia Fanatic, except the ring fingers where I used Panda-Monium Pink.  Then I did the polka dots with the opposite colors.  Then I stamped the heart with Red Angel plate RA120 and Konad white polish, then used the nail art pen to outline and "break" it.

I love these colors together.  And even though it's a broken heart, it's still using a V-Day color scheme, and I do love having pink on my nails. 

I'm still holding out hope for true love, though.  I'm not ready to give up on finding it just yet.  And when I find it, I know my nails will look GORGEOUS!  :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment