Sunday, February 12, 2012

Things That are Easier with Nubbins

OPI - Ink (the dark color)
FingerPaints - Flecked Topcoat


  1. Typing
  2. Playing piano
  3. Texting
  4. Putting in contacts
  5. Dialing the phone
  6. Blending eye makeup
  7. Wearing gloves
  8. Using the remote control
  9. Changing the radio station in my car
  10. Buttoning jeans/shirts/coats

Other than these things, I am not of fan of having my nails this short.

But I can type like the wind, and I've been playing piano more in the last week than I have in the last few months.  When my nails are super long I don't like to play, because they get in the way of me playing the right notes, and I've had a nail get caught in between the keys before.  It's just a lot easier to play when my nails are this short.

Besides, I've been asked to play at my friend's wedding in a few months and I need the practice time anyway.  So maybe cutting my nails short was a good thing.  Still, I'd rather have cut them short of my own choice and not becuase one broke.  And even then I would never have cut them this short.

Oh well.  I guess if this nail drama is the worst thing I have to worry about, my life isn't that bad.   Moving on, I promise.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment